My future Job


Hey guys, I need to start this post saying that I am a student of Design, and I decided to study this because I want to be able to create things that help the environment, like sustainable things related with Sustainable design, so first of all, I know that do this here in Chile it’s going to be really difficult, also because in this college there is no class that includes or teach you about this, so I want to go to another country and take a course of this so in that way I can have the knowledge and ability to do it, and work in there or in any place but no here, sounds good as well, I mean of course I would like to have my life in here, but I think that I need to start in another place.

What I imagine when I think about my future job, it’s me working in a sustainable company focus on sustainable design, with a great and confident team. And obviously I would love to travel, I would like to go to a lot of places, create awesome and innovative stuffs with great people, and about the salary? I don’t really care, I mean of course I want to have a decent salary but I don’t know, I would rather to enjoy what I’m doing than do something just for the money, you know?

So yeah, that is my idea of my future job!


Comentarios

  1. I hope you can work on that. This world needs people who can contribute to the care of the environment.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. How nice that you think about the environment and that is your inspiration and motivatio. I hope you can work on it and be successful 🤞😉

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My blogging experience

My career...