The camera



It was very difficult to me choose some type of device, because I don’t have an especial device, so I chose something related with things that I like. And in this case I want to talk about the camera, I don’t know if this device counts, but well...

First of all, the camera is an instrument used to take pictures and record videos. There are a lot of types of cameras, like subminiature camera, folding camera, box camera, digital camera, etc... And all of them operates in different ways, and can have similar and different functions.

And well, I choose the camera, because I really like the idea of this electronic device, personally I think that more than just images of things, places, people, the camera can capture especial moments that we can relive over and over again. Sometimes is nice to have some visual memories because with them we can relive those moments that bring back smiles and good memories.  


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My blogging experience

My career...