My best vacation!


Hey guys, my best vacation was in the summer of 2020 because this year I really enjoyed it! It was awesome, I did a lot of things and travel to a lot of places.

In January I went to Viña del Mar with a group of friends, there were 11 of us so it was so cool, we went to the beach, clubs, sunset clubs, we played volleyball, and also we did little parties between us including night walks, so yeah I had such a good time! Then I went to Algarrobo with my two best friends and there were also friends of us so we spend time together, we went to the beach and to clubs as well so yeah it was definitely a perfect month!

The next month, in February, I went to the south of Chile with my family and we camp like every year, so we stayed there like two weeks, we got the beach right there so we were going there every day! Besides I have friends in there so in the nights we spent time together.

And finally, after been in the south, my other best friend invited me to go with him and his family to La Serena, so I went and it was so fun, we did a lot of things and had such a good time, so that summer I really enjoyed every single day, it was awesome!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My blogging experience

My career...