My favorite photo



Hi guys, today I want to show you my favorite picture and why I choose this particular one.

Well this picture was taken at the beginning of 2018 by a friend, and there you can see me with my two best friends walking through the streets of Valparaiso. I really love this picture because it was taken completely natural, we had no idea that my friend was taken us a photo, and I remember that my friend that appears in the middle was having a bad time so with my other friend we walked over to her and took her arm, and I don’t know, I love this picture, it shows how close we are. Although I also like it because that year was the first time that we went to the beach together, it was a very special trip. Also I love tha fact that it can see the houses on the hill, the beautiful color of Valparaiso and that there are a guitarist playing some music cause I remember that he was a very good player, it was a fun day!



Comentarios

  1. It's a beautiful photo, your friend captured the right moment with the camera

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's a beautiful photo, friends are always there when you need them and your photo proves it. I love it!

    ResponderBorrar

  3. You are right!!!, traveling with your best friends is the best, they reinforce your friendship and reminds you how much you love them

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My blogging experience

My career...