My career...

When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a vet, then in all my senior year I had no idea what to do, at first I wanted to be a nutritionist but then I had a vocational crisis, so it was very difficult for me to make a decision. 
I made a lot of vocational tests, and all of them turned out different, so I was like; Mmm what can I do with my life?, so one day I wondered, what do I see myself doing in a couple of years... And my answer was very simple actually, I want to be able to create things that help the environment, so I found a list of careers about this, and there it was Design. 
Until now, my experience in this career has been quite pleasant, I really like it, I'm gonna choose industrial design so in a future, all of my designs will be focus on sustainable and eco-friendly things and I hope work for a company focus on this stuffs too.


Comentarios

  1. Hi!
    I think sustainable design is very important to the world. The design also contributed to climate change and the emission of gases harmful to our atmosphere.
    We need to generate change!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow i am impress, you know how is exactly the focus who you want to give to your designs, the sustainable focus is very importan to the present times, this is spectacular!. I really hope you can do it!
    Good luck!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My blogging experience