My favorite series



Hey guys!

This is definitely my favorite series in the entire world, it's called "How I met your mother", it has nine seasons where the main character Ted Mosby, recounts to his son and daughter the story of how he met their mother, and he is trying to tell a story that happened over 20 years before and no, not the short version, I’m talking about the long, fun and incredible story.

It’s a romantic comedy and it is super fun, with this series you smile, cry and laugh, a lot! seriously I love this series, I have seen it three times, the episodes only last 20 minutes, so you can watch it even doing your homework, I never get bored, it’s just that, more than a series, this one teaches you about life, every episode has a teaching, so you can learn and laugh at the same time. I love the characters and their stories, especially Barney, he is my favorite character and I love the fact that throughout the series, Barney experiences a remarkable development. 

So, if you have seen "FRIENDS" and you love rom-com you should definitely watch How I met your Mother, you're gonna love it!


Comentarios

  1. I have not seen "Friends", because I think it is very long, but the plot is interesting. Like "How I met your mother" lasts only 20 min, I will be encouraged to see it!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have been highly recommended this series, I loved friends, and I will definitely see this

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Now I have more time, I'll see her :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Now that you recommended this serie, sure that i will it see!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My blogging experience

My career...