I'm obsessed with California








Hey guys, well today I’m going to talk about the country that I want to visit and actually I already have the answer because I really want to go there since a long time.

So, I want to go to the US and especially to the state of California or New york, I’m kind of obsessed with that because I've always wanted to be there, go to Venice beach and Santa Monica, or being in NY and go to Central Park, or even go for a walk in the middle of the night but with all the lights shining around. 

Also I like the idea of speak in English all the time, cause being there you’re a little forced to do it, I mean of course there´s going to be people that speak Spanish as well, but  it´s likely that most of time I be speaking in English, so I might have a chance to improve it. 

I would like to live there like a year, or do work and travel or whatever, but I really want to go there, it´s definitely my dream, so I hope one day make it come true. 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My blogging experience

My career...