What am I really into...


Hey guys, this quarantine time it has been very intense, I’ve done a lot of things but one of the things that I’m really into it is Tiktok, I download the app as a joke but now I can’t stop watch it, I’m kind of obsessed with that. Well, another thing is that I really want to go to study, work or live in another country, so at the beginning of the quarantine I said that when all this pandemic ends, I have to be able to speak in English like a completely native, so yeah, I’m so into English right now and I love it, I really like learn a new language and its super fun to me so I watch videos in English and to make it more fun I watch videos from a guy that teaches English with TV shows, movies, etc... So basically I learn English with series that i enjoy like “Friends” "How i met your mother" or even with series from my childhood, also I watch movies and series with subtitles in English so yeah, I’m really surrounded with this entire thing.  Also one of the things that I have done the most in this quarantine is redecorate my bedroom over and over again, it looks so different that how it was at the beginning of the year.  

And well, those are the things that I’m so into. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My blogging experience

My career...