Some things about me...





 Hi, my name is Andrea Haddad, I'm 19 years old and I'm desing student at the University of Chile. I live with my two siblings, my parents and my grandmother in Santiago and I have lived here my whole life. 
I like camping, actually I used to be scout, but then it was very complicated for me to keep going, so I left it, but I really miss it. Another thing that I like is the pineapple pizza, but I can't eat it anymore because I started being vegeterian in 2020. 
In my free time, I see series, actually I have seen a lot of them, and my favorite is "How I met your mother" and "Friends" . 
Also, I consider myself like an ecofriendly person, and actually I'm part of a foundation against the climate crisis, and I love it! and well, that's one of the reason why I decided  to study desing, I want to be able to create sustainable things that help eliminate or at least minimize environmental damage. 
Well, those are some things about me. 



Comentarios

  1. Pinneaple pizza :c I don't like it. Nice blog :3 I really like "How I met your mother"

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My blogging experience

My career...