My blogging experience

Hey guys, today I want to talk about my blogging experience.

Well, I really liked creating this blog and write on it, because it helped me a lot! it’s like have my own life diary, so it was super cool and fun interact with that, I had the opportunity to introduce myself to you, show you my favorite things and also make comments on your posts and you make comments on mine. By the way, I loved your comments, I read them all!

On the other side, this also helped me to improve my writing in english and learn with it, so I’m so grateful about that. Probably I will continue writing about some things that I love or things that enjoy, cause I don’t want to lose my progress, although I don’t think that I'm going to write it right here, so I will do it in my own notebook.  

I think that make a blog it’s a very good idea if you want to improve your english or any language, it helps a lot! so thank you guys for read my posts and also thank you teacher for give us the opportunity to do it!

Bye bye!

Comentarios

  1. Andrea you're right it really seemed like a life diary jajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You are right these blogs have been a great help to improve my English, I hope you are very well.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. YEAH, let’s not lose the habit of writing and learning !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My career...