My favorite Music

Actually I like all type of music, so I don’t have a favorite group or favorite singer, but the music I listen to the most is “Pop songs” and “Cumbia”, related with pop songs, I listen Ed Sheeran, TINI, One direction, yes, I still love One direction it’s like my happy mood, and well I don’t know, I like all type of music, and I have a playlist for every mood, like happy, relax and study mood. And related with cumbia, I love Moral Distraida, I really like his songs, and my favorite song from them, is “Qué pasará” I love the lyric of that song.

If I have to choose my favorite song right now, among all the songs and groups I often listen, I think that in this moment, my favorite song is “Electric Love” by BORNS, that song definitely is for my happy mood, I love that song, I listen that song at least two times per day.


Comentarios

  1. I love Ed Sheeran and his music makes me go back to 2017, to his last concert in Chile.

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I love "Moral Distraida," and that song in particular is one of my favorites.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series

My blogging experience

My career...